- Words of essay completed: 42
- Words of essay still to write: 5958
- Weeks spent trying to write essay: 3
- Days since last poem written and published: 49
- Lithium blood level: 0.6 mmol/L
- Days since Arsenal last won a trophy: 5
- Thoughts of you (and her): 4,293,467,039,716
Finally figured out how to change my setting to get instant email when you post….been wondering how you are, now I know ;) The words will come…all 5,000+ of them :).
For some reason that count reminds me of Bridget Jones. xxx
Haha you’re right! I was considering including number of pizzas consumed and number of cigarettes smoked, but to be honest I’ve lost count ha xxx
Haha :) Good luck with you’re essay, what’s it on? xxx
Thanks love, I need all the luck I can get!
“Discuss the significance of mourning in two or more works of contemporary fiction.”
I’m writing on ‘How to Paint a Dead Man’ by Sarah Hall, and ‘What I Loved’ by Siri Hustvedt.
Sounds difficult! I need to read “What I Loved”